Scholarly Works - Unilever Centre for Molecular Informatics
About this collection
This contains published papers and preprints in accordance with the publishers' policies. We note the following categories (SHERPA-ROMEO and HARNAD):
- ROMEO yellow; HARNAD paleGreen
- Authors may archive pre-refereed material but not final documents
- ROMEO blue; HARNAD brightGreen
- Authors may archive post-publication documents
- ROMEO green, HARNAD brightGreen
- Authors may archive both of the above
We have examples of all the first two.
- ROMEO white, HARNAD grey
- Authors may not archive anything. A typical gray publisher is the American Chemical Society (see quote in 1810/741).
We have no examples of these.
The policy and practice of Open Access is changing rapidly during 2004 and although we will hope to update this space we cannot guarantee it. We have not knowingly offended against the details of publishers' copyrights and agreements - please contact us if you think there is a problem.
(Murray-Rust; Unilever Centre for Molecular Informatics, Chemistry, University of Cambridge, 2013-07-05)The Declaratron is a semantic engine for formalising mathematics and science in publications
(Springer Science and Business Media LLC, 2013-03-13)BACKGROUND: The InChI algorithms are written in C++ and not available as Java library. Integration into software written in Java therefore requires a bridge between C and Java libraries, provided by the Java Native Interface ...