Research data supporting "Computational Investigation of Copper Phosphides as Conversion Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries"
This record contains two entries: 'CuP_results.ipynb' and 'HarperCuPData.zip'. This dataset is used in the publication "Computational Investigation of Copper Phosphides as Conversion Anodes for Lithium-Ion Batteries" and is comprised of files generated by the density functional theory code CASTEP, the code for generating density of states OptaDOS, and the matador code for data analysis from both CASTEP and OptaDOS. - 'CuP_results.ipynb' is a Jupyter notebook that contains all of the analysis from the paper. This can also be found on GitHub at https://github.com/harpaf13/data.copper-phosphides and can be explored interactively on Binder.
- 'HarperCuPData.zip' contains the outputs of all calculations mentioned in the paper. When inflated, it has the following folder structure:
- 'Cu2P/': contains 3 sub-folders 'SOC', 'bandstructure' and 'phonon' containing calculations on the novel Fm-3m Cu2P phase presented in this paper.
- 'Cu2P-Cu3P-phases/': contains '.res' files for the structures of Cu2P and Cu3P phases discussed in the text.
- 'Cu2P-Ir2P-Rh2P-phases/': contains '.res' files for the structures of Cu2P, Ir2P and Rh2P phases discussed in the text.
- 'Cu3P11-Cu2P7-CuP2/': contains '.res' files for the structures of Cu3P11, Cu2P7 and CuP2 phases discussed in the text.
- 'CuPHull/': contains all '.res' and '.castep' files used to create the convex hull of Cu-P.
- 'Ir2P/' and 'Rh2P/': both contain the outputs of spin-orbit corrected bandstructures for Ir2P and Rh2P.
- 'PPhonon/': contains the output of phonon calculations on black phosphorus using the PBE+MBD* and SCAN functionals respectively.
- 'TDHull/': contains the output of PBE phonon calculations performed on all low-lying structures on the Cu-P hull.
- 'VoltageCurve/': contains all output of geometry optimization calculations for all the phases used to construct the voltage curves in the paper.
Software / Usage instructions
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/P020259/1)
Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/P003532/1)